current position：Home>Chinese herbal medicine Botanical Garden (66)
Chinese herbal medicine Botanical Garden (66)
2021-09-01 21:10:23 【Life journey 】
The Chinese herbal medicine introduced today is called Broussonetia papyrifera . Speaking of Broussonetia papyrifera , As long as children growing up in the countryside are familiar with .
Because when I was a child , The tender leaves of this tree , Can be picked and fed to pigs . In those days when there was no pig feed , This is the main ration for pigs .
Broussonetia papyrifera can grow very tall and big , The ripe fruit is red and attractive , Wash and eat directly , It can nourish the kidney and strengthen the tendons 、 Clear the liver 、 The effect of diuresis and detumescence , But to be honest , It doesn't taste very good .
Broussonetia papyrifera fruit
Broussonetia papyrifera fruit contains some natural oils , It lubricates the intestines , Promote intestinal peristalsis , It can also clean up the garbage and toxins accumulated on the intestinal wall , Regular consumption can clear intestines and detoxify , Moisten intestines and relieve constipation .
meanwhile , Broussonetia papyrifera fruit is also rich in vitamins 、 Amino acids and other nutrients beneficial to human acceptance . Can promote blood circulation , Let the body's blood pressure 、 Blood lipids remain normal and stable .
In traditional Chinese Medicine , The fruit of Broussonetia papyrifera is also called Chu Shizi .
Broussonetia papyrifera seedlings
Families and genera ： Mulberry plants .
Medicinal parts ： Bark ( Harvest in winter and spring )、 Leaves, roots, fruits ( Summer and autumn ) And seeds .
Medicinal value ： Son ： Tonifying kidney , Strong muscles and bones , Bright eye , diuresis . Used for sore waist and knees , Kidney deficiency and dizzy eyes , Impotence , edema . leaf ： Clearing away heat , Cold blood , Diuresis , Insecticidal . For epistaxis , enteritis , diarrhea . skin ： Diuresis and detumescence , Dispel wind and dampness . For edema , Aching muscles and bones ; Topical treatment of neurodermatitis and tinea .
Broussonetia papyrifera emulsion swelling and detoxification , Clinically, it is used to treat edema 、 Ringworm disease , Poisonous snakes, poisonous insects 、 bee 、 Scorpion 、 Dog bite .
author[Life journey ],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
guess what you like
- To men
- Make complaints about the unscrupulous journalist, Gong Li Jiao, who had been in a big scandal.
- Spring expression (I)
- Endless power
- Good luck
- Encounter stray cats
- Rhine. river bank
- The uncanny workmanship of nature and the exquisite workmanship of craftsmen
- Feeling of summer
- A beautiful home in childhood (6)
- Chapter four all she had in mind was making money
- [journey to the sky] the breeding of clouds and light
- smiling face
- Lovelorn crisis
- Chishui forest secret place
- You are the April day on earth
- After the shower ramondo de madrazo Raimundo de Madrazo, 1895
- Photography | other shore flower
- Riding scenery - qinggangshu Village
- Adhere to the daily change for 555 days
- Look three times
- Wedding wine seven times
- Avoid prejudice
- play chess
- Carnival before school! Lu Yi and Bao Lei took their daughter out to dinner and took photos with the same filter
- Recall Kanas Lake
- In autumn
- Give you three partridge days: the front edge of this world
- Purple = temptation
- Deng Jiajia, 38, took photos of herself. She really underestimated her sister's figure. She is usually super disciplined
- Beauty of girls
- William Bouguereau, a 19th century French artist, wrote Cupid and psyche
- Don't go fishing for the best
- Copper, vase and flower
- Happiness of breaking away
- four-line poem with seven characters to a line and a strict tonal pattern and rhyme scheme Gather with the teacher of the City Poetry Association at the Yao cuisine oil tea shop (Pingshui rhyme) Ten ash)