current position：Home>Forward a passage from a classmate
Forward a passage from a classmate
2021-09-03 19:11:44 【Photographic travel works】
Notes ： Recently, Dalian “ Prosperous Tang Dynasty • Little Kyoto ”, Yes , That's what some people call “ The Japanese wind is clear ” The sightseeing and shopping area has been built and opened to the outside world , For a time, it aroused heated discussion on the Internet . I quite agree with my classmates , So forward .
Every nation has its own advantages , There is an excellent cultural heritage of each nation . Human beings are absorbing their essence , Discard the dregs , Learn from each other , Develop and progress in the process of learning from each other . Patriotism is not seclusion , Close the door and refuse to leave . Not forgetting national humiliation is to inspire future generations to strive for self-improvement , Instead of pulling hatred , Hate to gnash their teeth and die of old age .
Yes , During the second world war , Japan invaded China , Committed unforgivable crimes against the Chinese nation . In the early days of reform and opening up , Japan has also provided great help to China , Cities at all levels interact with their Japanese counterparts “ China Japan Friendship City ”,“ China and Japan will continue to be friendly from generation to generation ” Isn't your voice very high ！“ A friend is better off than a friend .” The attitude of the Chinese people 、 The position has long been clear , Treat Japanese militarism differently from the Japanese people , Because the Chinese people know , The world will eventually abolish its borders , All mankind will eventually come together .** Carrying books thousands of miles is only for the wall , What's the harm in giving him three feet ？ The great wall can still be seen in , I don't see the first emperor of Qin .**
Just four sentences and a poem , The two families each obey and retreat three feet . Form a six foot alley , Enjoy humility for generations .
Well known “ Liuchi Lane ” The story of good neighborliness and friendship , This is not good ？ The classmate's article is as follows
From a historical point of view , Japanese culture comes from Chinese culture , Most of the buildings in Kyoto, Japan imitate the architectural styles of Luoyang and Chang'an in the Tang Dynasty . In the Tang Dynasty , Japan has sent... Many times “ Send Tang emissary ”, After returning home, they described me in detail 、 The splendor of Chang'an capital , It takes Luoyang and Chang'an buildings as models and integrates some Japanese architectural elements , We planned, designed and built Kyoto in this style that we can see now . Due to war and many historical reasons , The architecture of the Tang Dynasty has hardly been preserved in China , And Kyoto architecture imitating the style of the Tang Dynasty , But through 1200 Well preserved for many years , so far , Or full of the legacy of the prosperous Tang Dynasty . When tourists walk on Kyoto street, they seem to have crossed China's Tang Dynasty , People can't help feeling the glory of the Tang Dynasty ！ Dalian Jinshitan Japanese style street shows more of the architectural style of the prosperous age of the Tang Dynasty , Unfortunately, this style of Tang architecture can no longer be seen in our country .
There is no essential connection between Japanese militarism and imitating the architectural style of Kyoto in the Tang Dynasty , Japanese militarism cannot be equated with the Japanese people , If you really want to reflect patriotism , To ban the so-called Japanese culture （ In fact, it is the architectural culture of the Tang Dynasty ） If you invade , Spend so much talk against the Japanese style street , Might as well suggest that the Chinese government completely ban the sale of Japanese brand cars , Various Japanese products and household appliances , No travel to Japan , No Japanese food , It is forbidden to exchange Ambassadors with Japan , No navigation with Japan , The introduction of advanced Japanese technology is prohibited , Drive all Japanese invested enterprises out of the country , Japanese classes are prohibited in schools , Chinese are forbidden to learn Japanese , Demolition of Dalian railway station , Demolish the original Dalian hotel （ Formerly known as Dahe Hotel ） The building of the , Dismantle Dalian tram …… The founding leader said ：“ The Chinese people can distinguish Japanese militarism from the Japanese people .”
author[Photographic travel works],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Display of the new watercolor painting tutorial book "my watercolor time"
- Don't be a good man
- In the evening at the end of the long summer, there was a sudden rainstorm
- Deep lane
- Five laws. Reading Han Yu's stone drum song
- Between black and white, there are more gray areas
- Baoding image Street (14)
- Cure system
- Seven Wonders: Innocence
guess what you like
- Sophie's Shanghai  Love Across mountains and seas
- Don't touch my head
- She village, a mysterious ancient village (23)
- four-line poem with seven characters to a line and a strict tonal pattern and rhyme scheme Variant beans (new rhyme) Ten Tang Dynasty)
- August 19th day of weight loss
- Jinling fried dough sticks
- Marry someone who loves you
- Compound: if your predecessor can't forget you（ Actual case)
- Essays (70)
- My child is my teacher
- Delicate bud
- a farewell
- The past is like yesterday - Sky City (Part 1)
- Three blind people
- Cantaloupe red
- What is life like in a police academy?
- "Dear parents" hides our longing for family affection
- Essays (71)
- old lady
- [Yuediao • tianjingsha] two songs of night thinking (Tongyun)
- I've always met stray cats recently
- Memories / / the opening season of primary school
- Come to Chimelong with new friends
- Daily heart words: walk all the way, shoot all the way
- You Lijiang River
- The mid autumn moon is full and I miss my hometown
- Quatrain II autumn rain in mountain village
- If you are the man of the richest man in Xihong City, how can you spend one billion a month?